Reclaiming Your Story After Change and Loss:
A Women's Retreat
Ketchum, September 2021: sold out.
Often, following a cataclysmic change, grief and even PTSD can stifle creativity and the healing power of storytelling and narrative.
Refocus, regenerate and nurture yourself and your writing in the safe and supportive company of other women.
Beginning, emerging and established writers welcome!
- Daily workshops with Emily and Gina, in which participants will generate and share work, discuss blockades and brainstorm ways to move forward.
- Opportunities for individual manuscript consultations to discuss your specific project.
- Delicious, nourishing meals prepared by a local chef.
- Hikes and other chances to enjoy nature according to your abilities.
- Life and creativity coaching add-ons with Gina, a former therapist with an MA in counseling psychology.
- Luxurious home with stunning views of Mt. Baldy.
- New bonds with others who have experienced similar life events.
- Absolutely all who identify as women are welcome!
*This retreat will be rescheduled for September 2021 if COVID-19 prohibits us from meeting in May.